Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin in a bikini!

Heh, they are trying to dig the dirt already. Aces site has been getting bikini hits already for Sarah Palin. The dems are unnerved.

Ace of Spades HQ
And More and More: Sarah Palin swimsuit; Sarah Palin wore a bikini.

I have to point out these are all different searches, conducted at different times. The same idiot can't keep clicking on my site thinking suddenly I'm going to have the bikini pics I didn't have the other three times.

So, I guess I'm going to keep getting hits for Sarah Palin swimsuit competition searches, with people searching for hot pictures of Sarah Palin in a bikini, or even hot totally gubernatorial pictures.

It's ridiculous. It's not like Governor Sarah Palin once posed for Victoria's Secret wearing noting but high heels and clown nose or something.

I'm just saying, whatever you do, if you want to avoid unwanted Google interlopers, don't post anything about Sarah Palin and her secret bikini pictures, Sarah Palin and the "Air Force Two," or homoerotic pillowfights between Governor Sarah Palin and Smurfette.

No comments: