Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dog meets stick and swallows it.

Fetch takes on a whole new meaning.
The dog who swallowed a two-foot long stick... and survived unharmed| News | This is London
As Hector the Great Dane pup romped around in the garden, his owner Pamela Panting noticed that he suddenly lost all his energy.

She didn't worry unduly after he wolfed down his supper as normal.

But when he refused his breakfast, she took him to the vet... where an X-ray showed that he had swallowed a stick, two feet long and an inch wide, and it was lodged a foot down his throat.

No comments: