Friday, January 16, 2009

Answers for scientology kids

This is a good resource:  HT: Ken

Operation Clambake presents
Someone said that a scientologist had told him that their children are disturbed because of what they have read on the internet, and started to ask embarassing questions. So here is an attempt to explain scientology with simple words.

1. I hear the word "cult" all the time. What is a cult?
2. Do people hate scientology?
3. My parents almost never have time for me. Why?
4. I want to get help. What should I do?
5. But scientology is the most ethical group on the planet!
6. How are other schools different from scientology schools?
7. How is life outside of scientology?
8. Are psychs evil?
9. But it WORKS !
10. Do other children have to work?
11. A scientologist touches me in a way I don't like. What can I do?
12. Has anyone ever died because of scientology?
13. Can I trust my fellow scientologists?
14. Will scientology use my personal folders against me?
15. I was born and educated in scientology. What will happen?
16. Is there anything that I am not told by scientology?

No comments: