Thursday, September 25, 2008

China space mission article hits Web before launch

Heh, oops.
China space mission article hits Web before launch - Yahoo! News
A news story describing a successful launch of China's long-awaited space mission and including detailed dialogue between astronauts launched on the Internet Thursday, hours before the rocket had even left the ground.

The country's official news agency Xinhua posted the article on its Web site Thursday, and remained there for much of the day before it was taken down.

A staffer from the Xinhuanet.com Web site who answered the phone Thursday said the posting of the article was a "technical error" by a technician. The staffer refused to give his name as is common among Chinese officials.

1 comment:

erectile dysfunction natural remedies said...

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading such nice articles.